Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pogo Takes Special Award from national Championships


NADAC contacted me last week to let me know that Pogo was awarded the Highest Scoring Versatility Dog with Zero Course Faults at the NADAC Championships in Tennessee. They didn’t do the calculations until after they got back into the office and then just sent me the award but they sent it to the wrong address so I’m finding out about it late.
Versatility was the designation they used for the dog competing in all classes at the Elite level.
I’m really proud of the little guy. The award came in the mail yesterday.
Kim

1 comment:

  1. It's nice blog I have really enjoyed keeping up with you on this blog.This is very useful post for everyone. Thank you so much this post.

    _______________
    Henderson Dog Trainers

    ReplyDelete